|"I DO" patches available through HJ's Charmed Line|
The market for bridal shoes can sometimes seem quite small. Many times, brides looking for something in a shade of white, unique and not costing a small fortune can become quite frustrated, quite quickly. Here are HJ's top five recommended websites to find the perfect shoes to wear down the aisle:
- Grace Footwear: Like the style, but wish that the shoe came in a different shade of white? This website will custom-make your selected style in whatever color silk satin you select.
- Tom's Wedding Collection: The updated version of the tennis wedding shoe. Plus, we just think it's really cool to be that comfortable on your wedding day.
- Perfect Details: The one-stop shop for everything from designer to low-cost wedding shoes. This site also offers hair and other accessories for the entire bridal party.
- My Glass Slipper: From couture to colored, this site runs the gamut of wedding shoe options.
- Bellissima Bridal Shoes: Although offering more basic shoes that the other sites, this company also has great sales on discontinued designer bridal shoes.