- Peach - this shade often turns paler in photos, resulting in dresses looking nude or natural colored.
- Ivory - no matter how deep an ivory, the color blanches under camera lights, turning maid's dresses white.
- Coral - this bright color almost always washes away the distinctions in every maid's skin tone.
- Grey - unless a deep shade of the color, light greys easily begin to look dirty.
- Champagne - like ivory, this color tends mesh too well against wedding dresses.
Of course, if you love one of these five colors, don't necessarily omit it from consideration. Instead, just make sure to gather as many samples as possible and to pick the shade that you feel will show up best in photos and on your bridesmaids.